Our Market Intelligence services provide professional service firms with never-before seen intelligence on their market, competitors and their sector more broadly.
Market Intelligence is the application of business intelligence (BI) techniques to understand the macro picture of a marketplace.
These techniques include data aggregation, primary research and new data generation for the purpose of understanding the make-up and composition of a particular sector, enabing clients to understand and explore new opportunities.
Our Market Intelligence reports include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of which firms are entering the market
- Analysis of total, average and median fees in the market
- Analysis of market share, competitors and key clients
- Types of entities and structures being launched
- Projections of the broader financial sector in Ireland
- Yearly estimates and projections of total market size
- Additional information on the market/competitors as relevant to your business
Our clients value the independent, non-biased analysis of a trusted outside resource whose main goal is to provide insights designed to drive the long-term success and growth of their firm.
Atlantic Star Consulting is proud to work with major global as well as local Irish firms in the Financial Services (FS) sector. We offer these firms the opportunity to receive unique insights into their market by providing an over-arching review of the sector including competitor analysis and information.
For more information on our Market Intelligence services, contact us at [email protected].